The Luxembourg Testing Board was founded in 2008.
At this moment, the board started with four members (from which Dietmar Gehring and Marie-Laure Watrinet are still part of the board). These people all work on a voluntary basis on the board. All do either already have experience on the Testing Board of another country, are specialists in the field of testing or have been working on an international standard for the testing of software for a while.
The executive committee of the LTB:
- President: Dietmar Gehring, UBS, Test and Quality Manager,
- Vice-President: Gerd Niederkofler, Self Employed, IT Project, Quality and Test Manager,
- Treasurer: Nicole F. Hans, Mindfresh Consulting, Managing Director,
- Secretary: Marie-Laure Watrinet, LIST (Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology), Senior Engineer (Test, Quality, Risk and Project Manager),
- Active member since 2021: Loyde W Mitchell, Agile Test Leadership at Scale (ATLaS).