The Luxembourg Testing Board was founded in 2008.
At this moment, the board started with four members. These people all work on a voluntary basis on the board. All do either already have experience on the Testing Board of another country, are specialists in the field of testing or have been working on an international standard for the testing of software for a while.
The executive committee of the LTB:
- President: Alain Zeleznik, Eurek@-ITS, CEO,
- Vice-President: Lionel Gendarme, Grant Thornton, Audit - Tax consultant,
- Treasurer: Dietmar Gehring, UBS, Test and Quality Manager,
- Active member: Marie-Laure Watrinet, LIST (Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology, previously CRP Henri Tudor), Project Manager,
- Active member since 2016: Jessica Schiffmann, Festo.
- Active member since 2018: Gerd Niederkofler, Freelance at Julius Baer.