The Luxembourg Testing Board was founded in 2008.
At this moment, the board started with four members. These people all work on a voluntary basis on the board. All do either already have experience on the Testing Board of another country, are specialists in the field of testing or have been working on an international standard for the testing of software for a while.
The executive committee of the LTB:
- President: Dietmar Gehring, UBS, Test and Quality Manager,
- Vice-President: Gerd Niederkofler, Self Employed, IT Project-, Quality- and Test Manager,
- Treasurer: Nicole F. Hans, Mindfresh Consulting, Managing Director,
- Secretary: Marie-Laure Watrinet, LIST (Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology), Senior Engineer (Test and Project Manager)
- Active members:
- Loyde W. Mitchell, Trading as Quality Quay (active member since May 2021)
- Sebastien Ribatto, Nomura Bank, Data Architect (active member since October 2021)